- LG 1100 Series Wood Pellet Grill
- 1061 Sq In Cooking Surface (731 Main 330 Upper)
- Porcelain Cast Iron Main Grids
- Porcelain Steel Removeable Upper Cooking Grid
- Digital Control Center
- Oven Board and Full Function Programmable Meat Probe
- 170 Degree Hot Smoke to 600 Degree Searing Temperature Range
- Indirect/Direct Flame Cooking (Flame Broiler)
- 14 lb. Hopper Capacity
- 300 Watt Igniter
- Proprietary Exhaust System for Even Smoking
- Fan Forced Convection Cooking
- Heavy Duty Casters and Wheels
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction (14 gauge)
- 43.75″ H x 50.75″ W x 24″ D overall size
- 173 lbs Assembled Weight
Louisiana Grills 1100 Wood Pellet Grill
If you have ever tried a Wood Fired steak, rack of ribs, burger, or pizza, you will understand why high-end Wood-Fired BBQ Restaurants, Steakhouses, and Pizza Places are cropping up across the country. These business owners have figured out that the old debate of Charcoal vs. Gas is over. Wood is king because it is the only fuel that adds real flavor to food. A pure hardwood, whether in stick, chunk, or pellet form is the only way to add competition quality flavor to your smoking, BBQ, and grilling.
Over the past several years, backyard pellet grills have emerged as a great alternative for the person who wants to create competition/restaurant quality food in the backyard. That quality can now be achieved without the hassle of starting a fire, dealing with the nasty lighter fluid taste, and then babysitting the grill to maintain proper temperatures.
Pellet grills have push button controls that automatically light the fire and allow the operator to set the desired cooking temperature. Some pellet grills, like Louisiana Grills, now allow you to not only smoke and barbeque but also reach temperatures high enough to grill steaks, chops, or hamburgers at true grilling temperatures. While cuts such as, brisket, loin, ribs, and roasts are best cooked low and slow, any great chef will tell you that the delicious flavors of a steaks and burgers are not realized unless they are grilled at high temperatures.
Louisiana pellet grills are designed for people who want the convenience and quick heat-up of a gas grill where you can get home from work at 6:00, fire-up the grill, and be eating by 6:30. That same grill can be used on a lazy weekend afternoon producing world class smoked meats and barbeque. The quality of food that YOU can easily produce on a pellet grill that is burning 100% pure hardwood cannot be reproduced on any other gas or charcoal appliance.